I would like to acknowledge the very distinguished speakers (Asec. Allan Cabanlong of DICT, Mr. Herns Hermida of Microsoft, Mr. Steve Ledzian of FireEye, Mr. Francis Señora of NBI and Mr. Danny Smolders of ExtraHop Networks) and reactors (Mr. Angel Redoble of ePLDT, Mr. Manuel Joey Regala of Information Security Officers Group, Usec. Eliseo Rio, Jr. of DICT and Mr. Jose Paolo Rufo of GLOBE) in last week’s Management Association of the Philippines (M.A.P.) Forum on “Cyber Resilience: A New Board Room Priority” for sharing their expertise to an enthusiastic group of participating M.A.P. members and guests.Apr 4 - CyberAttacksBusWorld (HPM)
- MAP Corner
- “M.A.P. Management Man of the Year 2016” Awarding Ceremony
- MAP MEMO Volume 3 Issue No. 02 – 10 January 2017
- MAP MEMO Volume 3 Issue No. 01 – 3 January 2017
- A country’s honor
- Philippine foreign policy in a year of change
- Asia in transition
- WHEN IS IT TIME TO GIVE BACK?
- Agri-Food Products Russia buys from ASEAN: Can the Philippines Supply?
- Greg Navarro: A light that will never go out
- Holistic approach needed (1)
- Great expectations: 10 lessons from Cebu’s next-gen business leaders