They say that if there were no celebrations for holidays like Christmas and observance of seasons like Lent, the year would just flow into the next without milestones. Think about it. If each month just rolled into the next and each year-end just rolled into the next year, life would indeed be boring. There would be no breaks, no vacations, no holidays and no meaning. So that explains celebrations and the observance of religious holidays, too.Mar 14 - Why celebrate Women’s Month (PUJ)
- MAP Corner
- “M.A.P. Management Man of the Year 2016” Awarding Ceremony
- MAP MEMO Volume 3 Issue No. 02 – 10 January 2017
- MAP MEMO Volume 3 Issue No. 01 – 3 January 2017
- A country’s honor
- Philippine foreign policy in a year of change
- Asia in transition
- WHEN IS IT TIME TO GIVE BACK?
- Agri-Food Products Russia buys from ASEAN: Can the Philippines Supply?
- Greg Navarro: A light that will never go out
- Holistic approach needed (1)
- Great expectations: 10 lessons from Cebu’s next-gen business leaders