They say that if there were no celebrations for holidays like Christmas and observance of seasons like Lent, the year would just flow into the next without milestones. Think about it. If each month just rolled into the next and each year-end just rolled into the next year, life would indeed be boring. There would be no breaks, no vacations, no holidays and no meaning. So that explains celebrations and the observance of religious holidays, too.Mar 14 - Why celebrate Women’s Month (PUJ)
- MAP Corner
- “M.A.P. Management Man of the Year 2016” Awarding Ceremony
- MAP MEMO Volume 3 Issue No. 02 – 10 January 2017
- MAP MEMO Volume 3 Issue No. 01 – 3 January 2017
- M.A.P. supports a holistic aviation system for the Greater Manila Area and Luzon
- M.A.P. General Membership Meeting on “The Merits of ODA and PPP for Infrastructure Financing and Development”
- Joint General Membership Meeting and Special Testimonial Luncheon for Gov. AMANDO “Say” M. TETANGCO, JR.
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS 001
- Special Joint General Membership Meeting
- MAP CEO Academy Forum on “DATA PRIVACY AND DATA SHARING”
- CYBER ATTACKS: ARE YOU PREPARED?
- WHAT KEEPS YOU UP AT NIGHT?